Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day



To all the fathers who love their children, and show it every day with time, I wish you the happiest of Father’s Days, every day.

Random Quotes:

"It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping." -- John Sinor

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington KellandMy father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys." ~Harmon Killebrew

"I never got along with my dad. Kids used to come up to me and say, 'My dad can beat up your dad.' I'd say, 'Yeah? When?'" -- Bill Hicks

"When I was a kid, I said to my father one afternoon, 'Daddy, will you take me to the zoo?' He answered, 'If the zoo wants you, let them come and get you.'" -- Jerry Lewis

"A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty." – Anonymous

"Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope." -- Bill Cosby

"My father is one of my favorite parents." – Unknown

"Fathers send their sons to college either because they went to college, or because they didn't." -- L.L. Hendren

I am determined that my children shall be brought up in their father's religion, if they can find out what it is." -- Charles Lamb

"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years." -- Mark Twain

No comments: